Be aware that on your way to us, you will pass three bridges! To ease your travel, we have provided the schedules for each bridge, allowing you to plan ahead accordingly!
Season Bridge Schedules
- 1st bridge: Amtrak train bridge Bridge closes briefly then reopens as trains pass. Runs from 8:30am-9:15pm.
- 2nd bridge: Blossomland Bridge
May 15th-September 30th 7am-8pm opens every hour on the whole and half. Manned 24 hours and opens on demand before 7am and after 8pm.
- 3rd bridge: Bicentennial Bridge
May 15th-September 30th 7am-8pm opens every hour on the Quarter & the Three/Quarter.
Off-Season Bridge Schedules
The 2 drawbridges (Blossomland and Bicentennial) operate on demand from September 30th-December 15th. After December 15th, boats are still able to get through but must make an appointment before with the bridge operators.
Contacting Bridge Operators
- Amtrak: Radio Channels Monitored: 16
- Blossomland: Radio Channels Monitored: 9, 12 & 16
- Bicentennial: Radio Channels Monitored: 12 & 16